Immigration Services
  There are many questions and answers related to the immigration. We are here to
help to answer every one of your questions!

  • Are you a foreign professional looking to get a job with the U.S. based employer
    and obtain a "work visa"?
  • Are you a U.S. citizen or a Green Card holder who wants to bring in your family members into the U.S.?
  • Would you like your Fiance(e) to visit you in the U.S.?
  • Are you applying for an asylum status?
  • Would you like to apply and successfully obtain a Green Card?
  • Are you ready to become a U.S. citizen?

    We practice U. S. Immigration law in all 50 states, with our clients located throughout the United States and abroad. Our clients range from individuals and start-up business ventures to large corporate clients. We counsel and assist our clients though every phase of the immigration process, from matters before consular authorities abroad, to the final adjudication of each petition and application, and through each entry into the United States.
    We provide competent professional services in the following immigration areas:
      Request initial consultation with our attorneys now.  
    B-1/B-2 Visitor's Visas
    Visitors coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure. B-1/B-2 visas are given for a short duration and must not involve local employment. Nationals of certain 22 countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.
    H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
    Professional workers with at least a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent work experience) may be eligible for a non-immigrant visa if their employers can demonstrate that they are to be paid at least the prevailing wage for the position.
    L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
    L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer's U.S. affiliate.
    O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
    Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability, including entertainers, scientists, and businesspersons may qualify for this visa category.
    E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
    Investors and traders and their employees may receive visas to carry on their businesses in the U.S. if their home country has a commercial treaty with the US providing visa eligibility.
    F-1 Student Visas
    Persons seeking to pursue a full course of study at a school in the United States may be eligible for a visa for the course of their study and a period for practical training in their field of study for up to one year.
    J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
    Persons coming to the U.S. in an approved exchange program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor's visa. J-1 programs often cover students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs. In some cases, participation in a J-1 program will be coupled with the requirement that the beneficiary spend at least two years outside of the U.S. before being permitted to switch to a different non-immigrant visa or to permanent residency.
    K-1 Fiancee Visas
    A Fiance(e) of a U.S. citizen is eligible for a non-immigrant visa conditioned on the conclusion of the marriage within 90 days.
    P-1 Athletes Visas
    This category covers athletes with extraordinary ability.
    R-1 Religious Worker Visas
    Religious workers may be eligible for an R-1 visa.
    TN Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement
    A special category has been set up for nationals of Canada and Mexico under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
    Family Sponsored Immigration
    U.S. citizen may petition for spouse, minor children, parents and siblings, subject to preference category. Legal permanent resident may petition for spouse and children, subject to preference category.
    Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers
    Foreign nationals in this category avoid lengthy process of labor certification process.
    Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts
    or Business

    Professionals in this category must have obtained an advanced degree or possess an exceptional ability in the field. Employer must complete a lengthy labor certification process and demonstrate that it was not able to find a U.S. worker for the position.
    Skilled Workers and Professionals
    US petitioning employer must demonstrate that it was not able to find a U.S. worker for the position.
    Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
    Available for religious ministers.
    Investor/Employment Creation Visas
    DV Visas (the "Green Card Lottery")
    A set number of visas are annually distributed in a random drawing to individuals from nations underrepresented in the total immigrant pool.
    Refugee and Asylum Applications
    Persons must demonstrate a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion to be eligible to apply for asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
    You can find out about USCS Service Center processing times by visiting official USCIS web site:
    California Service Center Nebraska Service Center
    Texas Service Center Vermont Service Center
    Information on currently used forms and applicable fees can be obtained online from Forms and Fees section of USCIS web site.

    Our attorneys will gladly assist you with your applications to ensure that all forms are fulfilled properly. Schedule an initial consultation now.